英语演讲材料 医患关系紧张
The picture reflects the fact that the doctors often order exceeding checks for extra income(这里语意有重复,更多利益和额外钱是一回事), which contributes to the tension between the doctors and the patients and distrust between them. They may compel the patients, or threaten them to do some rediculous items, making advantages of the asymmetry information and knowledge and the mind of the patients that they cannot afford any results on the health which is led to by refusing the doctors. The patients' having to pay more, which stresses the pressures on their tight budgets. Sometimes even the stability of the society is harmed would they finally find the truth or the therapy fails, and they decide to block the hospitals. There has been even more incidents that the relatives of the dead gathered a gang to go to the government in order to gain public attention, sympathy and support. (这里加了不少)The moral's deteriorating makes it less important for the doctors to enhance their technique for the immoral method allows more profit and their belief that saving lives first may be replaced by money first, which will undermine their reputations.(这句话改成提高技术不重要,这样就比较合理了)As we are going to be doctors, we should remember that saving lives and reducing others' pain is our obligations. Money can never dim the shine of humanitarianism.
一篇英语作文:医生与病人之间的对话 5,6句就行,病人是因吃了一些不健康食物而去看医生.最好带翻译
D:hello,Mr.green.come in and sit down.
医生:格林先生.请进,请坐.
G:hello,doctor.
病人:医生.
D:What 's the matter?
医生:你怎么了?
G:I've got a stomachache.
病人:我胃疼.
D:Do you often have stomachache?
医生:你经常胃痛么?
G:No,I don't.I've never had one before.
病人:不,我想我以前从来没有过.
D:When did it start?
医生:什么时候开始的?
G:About half days ago.
病人:大约一半天前.
D:What did you eat?
医生:你吃过什么吗?
G:Let I think.Oh I have a cup of expired milk.
病人:让我想想.我好像喝过一杯过期的牛奶.
D:Well.That's probably why.Go home and rest in bed for two days,then you'll feel better.
医生:哦.这应该就是原因了吧.回家卧床休息两天,然后你会感觉好的.
G:Can you give me some medicine?It's very painful.
病人:你能给我一些药吗?这是很痛苦的.
D:Yes ,I will give you some medicine.If your stomach still hurt tomorrom,then come to here.
医生:是的,我会给你一些药.如果明天你的胃还疼的话,那么来到这里.
G:OK.I will.thank you .
病人:好的.
D:You are welcome.
医生:不用谢.


- 相关评论
- 我要评论
-